DFA Passport Question: Valid IDs For (Angeles City) Philippines Passport Application

Blog Review | By acg_admin | September 02, 2019

Do you want to get a passport? Then, you need to present a Valid ID. If you’re not sure what are they, see them below:

  • Airman License ID (issued August 2016 onwards)
  • Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certification from the Election Officer with Dry Seal
  • Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) ID
  • Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License ID
  • Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) E-Card
  • Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License ID
  • Philippine Postal ID (issued November 2016 onwards)
  • Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
  • School ID (For currently enrolled and fresh graduates)
  • Senior Citizen ID
  • Social Security System (SSS) ID
  • Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
  • Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
  • Valid or Latest Passport (For Renewal of Passport)

For applicants based overseas, you may use your host government issued IDs showing their Philippine citizenship.
Example: Residence Card

Important Note: All IDs you will present should be readable, untampered and contains consistent information with the documents presented upon application.

Upon application, original and photocopy of IDs are required.

Important Note: Department of Foreign Affairs may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.

Be the first to write a comment.

Your feedback