Do you want to get a passport? Then, you need to present a Valid ID. If you’re not sure what are they, see them below:
- Airman License ID (issued August 2016 onwards)
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certification from the Election Officer with Dry Seal
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) ID
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) E-Card
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License ID
- Philippine Postal ID (issued November 2016 onwards)
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- School ID (For currently enrolled and fresh graduates)
- Senior Citizen ID
- Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
- Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Valid or Latest Passport (For Renewal of Passport)
For applicants based overseas, you may use your host government issued IDs showing their Philippine citizenship.
Example: Residence Card
Important Note: All IDs you will present should be readable, untampered and contains consistent information with the documents presented upon application.
Upon application, original and photocopy of IDs are required.
Important Note: Department of Foreign Affairs may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.