Applying for a PAG-IBIG Fund membership and paying contributions in a timely manner is an excellent way to get approved for a housing loan and other types of loan such as calamity loan. How does one get a Pag-ibig number or register to become a PAG-IBIG Fund member?
Proceed to the PAG-IBIG Angeles City Office which is located at 105 Angeles Business Center Building Nepo Business Center corner Teresa Avenue. Make sure that you have the complete requirements necessary to get your application processed.
Here are the steps and requirements if you are a applying as a voluntary member:
- Supporting documents such as an identification card, certificate of employment and compensation or latest payslip if you are an employee, latest ITR or income tax return, two 1×1 ID photos, business permit if you are a business, POEA license, certificate of remittance, special power of attorney if you are an Overseas Filipino Worker.
- Fill up two sets of the Members Data Form or MDF
- Submit your filled up MDF together with the supporting documents specified above to the Marketing and Enforcement Division
- Pay for initial membership at the Cash Division.
- You will receive stamped or verified documents, submit these to the Marketing and Enforcement Division
- And finally, start paying for contributions at the Cash Division. Make sure you get a payment order form first and fill up the necessary fields.
What are you waiting for? Visit Pag-ibig office today!