In obtaining a Tax Identification Number in Angeles City, the most convenient place to proceed to is the Bureau of Internal Revenue Office or BIR. This government office is previously located on the 3rd Floor of Saver’s Mall along McArthur Hi-way in Barangay Balibago. You can now go to their new office located at BIR Bldg., McArthur Hi-way, Sindalan, City of San Fernando, Pampanga (In Between Jumbo Jenra and DPWH)
In getting a TIN, here are the steps required:
- You need to fill up a BIR Form that corresponds to your status. Here are the forms for your reference:
- BIR Form 1901- Application for Registration for Mixed Income Individuals, Estates and Trusts (this is the form that must be used by self-employed persons, engaged in sole proprietorship business, and professionals)
- BIR Form 1902 – Application for Registration for Individuals Earning Purely Compensation Income and Non Resident Citizens/OCWS/Seamen Earning Purely Foreign Sourced Income (this is the form that must be used by employees earning purely compensation income)
- BIR Form 1903 – Application for Registration for Corporations/Partnerships (Taxable/Non-Taxable), including GAIs and LGUs
- BIR Form 1904 – Application for Registration of One Time Taxpayer And Persons Registering Under EO 98 (securing a TIN to be able to transact with any government office)
Steps in applying for a TIN:
- FOR SELF-EMPLOYED AND MIXED INCOME INDIVIDUALS (including professionals and persons engaged in business)
- a) Accomplish BIR Form 1901 and submit the same, together with the required attachments, to the Revenue District Office having jurisdiction over the registered address of the business establishment.
- b) Pay the Annual Registration Fee (P 500.00) at the Authorized Agent Banks of the RDO.
- c) Pay P 15.00 for the Certification Fee and P15.00 for the Documentary Stamp Tax (in loose form to be attached to Form 2303).
- d) The RDO shall issue the Certificate of Registration (Form 2303).
What are you waiting for? Get your TIN number today!
February 6, 2019 at 12:50 PM
So BIR in savers is closed already?
Teresita D. Amasan
February 7, 2019 at 2:30 PM
What the requirements when i get TIN I’D?