Thinking of getting Passport for out of the country travel or for valid ID purposes? Department of Foreign Affairs make it simple for every Filipinos.
DFA Pampanga (Angeles City)
3rd Floor Marquee Mall
For online appointment inquiry, kindly call website administrator:
What are the requirements?
2 Valid ID’s
Hardcopy of A4-size Passport system application form
NSO Birth Certificate
NSO Marriage Certificate (For married men and women)
How much it will cost?
950 for regular working days and 1,200 for any Saturday transaction
Important note: Saturday is considered a service requiring special consideration.
What are the requirements for Passport Online Appointment System?
1. Desktop or laptop with internet connection
2. Working Gmail or Yahoo account for email confirmation
3. PDF reader and printer to view and print the system application form in A4-size printer
Note: Mozilla Firefox version 45 and up, Internet Explorer version 11 or higher are recommended to use as browser
How to set an appointment?
Go to www.Passport.gov.ph and click Schedule an Appointment on the left top and then provide the necessary information.
What are the acceptable Government-issued pictures IDs as a proof of identification?
(Bring at least 1 of the following):
• Alumni ID
• Digitized SSS ID
• Digitized BIR ID
• Driver’s License
• GSIS E-card
• IBP ID
• PRC ID
• OWWA ID
• Senior Citizen’s ID
• Unified Multi-Purpose ID
• Voter’s ID
Other acceptable picture IDs such as the following:
• Old College ID
• Old Employment IDs
What are list of supporting documents? (Bring at least 2 of the following):
Important Note: Present only the old documents issued at least one year prior to date of application. Name, date and place of birth, picture and signature of applicant must be correct.
• NBI Clearance
• Police Clearance
• Barangay Clearance
• Digitized Postal ID
• Elementary/High School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with readable dry seal
• School Yearbook
• Readable SSS-E1 Form or Microfilmed Copy of SSS-E1 Form
• Voter’s Certification, List of Voters and Voter’s Registration Record (Receipt must be attached)
• Government Service Record
• PSA Marriage Contract
• Land Title
• Seaman’s Book
Who are those people that are not required to set an appointment to get their Passport?
1. Senior Citizen (Must bring Senior Citizen ID)
2. Person with Disability (PWDs) (Must bring PWD ID)
3. Solo Parent (Must bring Valid Solo Parent ID)
4. Pregnant women (Must bring medical certificate)
5. Minors seven (7) years old and below (Must bring birth certificate)
Important Note: Starting September 4, 2017 DFA Co Angeles will implement a quota system
(70 applicants only) for walk-in applicants who will be served on first come first serve basis.
What are you waiting for? Get your passport at Marquee Mall, Angeles City (DFA Pampanga)!