Santo Rosario, the Poblacion or town proper of old Culiat, apparently deriving its name from its patron saint NuestraSeñora De Santissimo Rosario de la Naval. The same thing is true with one of the oldest streets of the city, the Santo Rosario Street.
In 1851 Townspeople build Santo Rosario Bridge, made of stone, near where the present Plaridel Street is. In 1910 Dr. Jose Tayag, with postgraduate studies at the University of Paris, together with Dr. Clemente Dayrit and Dr. PacificoPanlilio, put up their respective clinics. Halley’s Comet appears over Angeles at dawn from May 1 to May 18. The intermediate school in Santo Rosario opens.
Browse Businesses by Category